- Indonesia: Tsunami - Dec 2018
- Indonesia: Floods and Landslides - Oct 2018
- Indonesia: Tsunami/Earthquakes - Sep 2018
- Indonesia: Earthquakes - Jul 2018
- Indonesia: Mt Agung Volcano - Sep 2017
- Indonesia: Earthquake - Dec 2016
- Indonesia: Floods and Landslides - May 2016
- Indonesia: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2015
- South-East Asia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Indonesia: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Indonesia: Homes, food, water still top priorities six months after the Lombok earthquakes
- Mt. Karangetang lava flow blocks road access on North Sulawesi island
- Indonesia: Tidal Wave/Tsunami in Banten Information Bulletin
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (8 - 14 Jan 2019)
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (18 - 24 Dec 2018)
• Floods and landslides killed 20 people in North Sulawesi in February. About 4,220 houses were damaged, 3,832 people were temporarily displaced.
• Floods killed three people and temporarily displaced around 9,923 persons in Riau in February.
• Floods killed three people and displaced around 1,145 families from six sub-districts Jayapura District, Papua in March.
• Communities affected by disasters continue to receive support from three HRF-funding projects.