Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- Haiti launches campaign to vaccinate over 2 million children against diphtheria, with PAHO support
- New Mission in Haiti Preparing Transition from Peacekeeping to Development Role, Under-Secretary-General Tells Security Council Ahead of Mandate Renewal
- Haiti: Cholera figures (as of 29 March 2018)
- Haïti : Choléra, chiffres clés (au 29 mars 2018)
- Joint press release of the MPCE and the United Nations system in Haiti: The Government of Haiti and the UN reinforce their partnership during the review of the Development Assistance Framework in support of national priorities
24/11/2010 The Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Trinidad Jiménez, took part today, Wednesday, in the preparations for the shipment from the Torrejon de Ardoz air base of 39 tonnes of emergency materials that will be used to treat 12,000 people suffering from the outbreak of cholera in Haiti.