Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- Haiti: Food Security Situation Report, As of 8 June 2018
- United Nations Mission for Justice Support in Haiti - Report of the Secretary-General (S/2018/527)
- Haïti : Situation de la sécurité alimentaire, Au 8 juin 2018
- "I am proud to build road infrastructure"
- Performance Evaluation in LAC Urban DRR Programming: The Neighborhood Approach - Final Report, April 2018
Based principally on three cases studies (Pakistan, Haiti, and the Horn of Africa), the objective of this comparative study is to draw on lessons learnt for better coordination of cash transfer programmes (CTP) in future emergencies.
This study has been commissioned by the CaLP and conducted by Groupe URD.
It comes to the following conclusions:
This study, commissioned by the CaLP, aims to review and document the coordination of cash transfer programmes (CTP) implemented from the emergency phase in Haiti. It is part of a wider review of CTP coordination in emergency situations which includes three case studies (Pakistan, Haiti and the Horn of Africa, all of which are drawn into a comparative study, which can also be found on the CaLP website).