Appeals & Response Plans
- Haiti: Earthquake - Oct 2018
- Dominican Republic/Haiti: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2018
- Hurricane Maria - Sep 2017
- Hurricane Irma - Sep 2017
- Haiti: Floods - Apr 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Haiti: Floods - Apr 2016
- Haiti: Floods - Jan 2016
- Tropical Storm Erika - Aug 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
Most read reports
- Haïti-Séisme du 6 octobre 2018 : Le bilan passe à 15 morts et 300 blessés
- Haiti: 2018 Earthquake Situation report No.2 (07 October 2018)
- Haiti: Earthquake Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF n° MDRHT015
- CMMB Responds to Earthquake in Haiti
- USGS Earthquake Shaking Yellow Alert: M 5.9, 20km WNW of Ti Port-de-Paix, Haiti (7 Oct 2018)
Based principally on three cases studies (Pakistan, Haiti, and the Horn of Africa), the objective of this comparative study is to draw on lessons learnt for better coordination of cash transfer programmes (CTP) in future emergencies.
This study has been commissioned by the CaLP and conducted by Groupe URD.
It comes to the following conclusions:
This study, commissioned by the CaLP, aims to review and document the coordination of cash transfer programmes (CTP) implemented from the emergency phase in Haiti. It is part of a wider review of CTP coordination in emergency situations which includes three case studies (Pakistan, Haiti and the Horn of Africa, all of which are drawn into a comparative study, which can also be found on the CaLP website).