Most read reports
- IOM: IOM Strengthens Engagement of Diaspora Organizations in Disaster Response, Preparedness and Recovery. 17 Sep 2019
- MSF: People’s healthcare in danger amidst worsening anger and despair. 5 Jul 2019
- FEWS NET: Central America and Caribbean: Key Message Update, September 2019. 17 Sep 2019
- OCHA: Haiti Situation Report, 17 Jun 2019. 19 Jun 2019
- ECHO: EU mobilises €9 million to tackle the food crisis in Haiti. 13 Aug 2019
In the past 24 hours, HealthMap has received a dramatic increase in media reports, blog reports and informal communications regarding new suspected cases of cholera. Hurricane Tomas killed 20, and the drenching rains caused many latrines and septic systems to overflow, potentially helping spread the cholera outbreak south and west.