Most read reports
- MSF: People’s healthcare in danger amidst worsening anger and despair. 5 Jul 2019
- ECHO: EU mobilises €9 million to tackle the food crisis in Haiti. 13 Aug 2019
- OCHA: Haiti Situation Report, 17 Jun 2019. 19 Jun 2019
- WFP: Haiti: 43,000 children to receive school meals prepared with local products. 3 Sep 2019
- AlterPresse: Météo : Activités pluvieuses et orageuses maintenues sur Haïti, avec la tempête Dorian renforcée en ouragan. 30 Aug 2019
Six months have passed since the earthquake hit the Haitian capital on January 12, but the situation on the ground remains very complicated. Beyond the tragic death toll and numerous wounded that caught the focus of the initial attention, new concerns emerged shortly thereafter: one such being the faith of all the affected population.
Following the emergency mission that AMI (International Medical Assistance) has been developing in Haiti since 14th January 2010 and the health assistance that has been providing to the beneficiaries of Parc Colofer, the NGO is coordinating, in collaboration with the Jesuite Refugee Service, 3 displaced camps in Port-au-Prince since March, namely Parc Colofer, Palais d'Art and Henfrasa in Delmas 33.
Henfrasa has 693 families living in the Camp with a total of approximately 7410 people, Palais de l'Art has around 1350 people living in the Camp (270 families) and in Parc Colofer, …