Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- UN Migration Agency Strengthens Preparations for Peak Hurricane Season in Haiti, Caribbean
- Will there ever be peace for Haiti?
- Construction et Réhabilitation : plus de 9.5 km de route dans le département du Centre
- WFP Haiti Country Brief, August 2018
- Bulletin météo du Mardi 18 Septembre 2018 : Valable jusqu'au 20 Septembre 2018
Despite international protests, the Dominican Republic has decided to declare the citizenships of over 200.000 Haitian immigrants ‘void’. This means that they will have to leave the country, or risk deportation from 1 August onwards. With nowhere to go and the Haitian government unable to provide for the returnees, a refugee crisis is looming. Jan Voordouw and Dominique Pierre Lenz of the Cordaid Haiti office traveled to the border between the two countries to assess the situation.