Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- Haiti: Food Security Situation Report, As of 8 June 2018
- Haiti: Humanitarian Funding Overview (as of 22 May 2018)
- Haïti : Situation de la sécurité alimentaire, Au 8 juin 2018
- United Nations Mission for Justice Support in Haiti - Report of the Secretary-General (S/2018/527)
- "I am proud to build road infrastructure"
Despite international protests, the Dominican Republic has decided to declare the citizenships of over 200.000 Haitian immigrants ‘void’. This means that they will have to leave the country, or risk deportation from 1 August onwards. With nowhere to go and the Haitian government unable to provide for the returnees, a refugee crisis is looming. Jan Voordouw and Dominique Pierre Lenz of the Cordaid Haiti office traveled to the border between the two countries to assess the situation.