Most read reports
- OCHA: Haïti Rapport de situation, 20 sept. 2019. 20 Sep 2019
- MSF: People’s healthcare in danger amidst worsening anger and despair. 5 Jul 2019
- AlterPresse: Haïti/A la une sur AlterRadio 106.1 FM – Urgence à Petit-Goâve, où d’importantes inondations font deux morts et quatre disparus. 20 Sep 2019
- IOM: IOM Strengthens Engagement of Diaspora Organizations in Disaster Response, Preparedness and Recovery. 17 Sep 2019
- FEWS NET: Central America and Caribbean: Key Message Update, September 2019. 17 Sep 2019
Arlington, VA - January 13, 2009 - IRD, a specialist in disaster response and emergency relief operations, has immediately mobilized an emergency response team to Haiti, responding to last night's 7.0-magnitude earthquake in Port-au-Prince and the surrounding areas. IRD will focus on the provision of emergency commodities, such as water, sanitation kits, medicines, hygiene kits, and shelter materials. IRD has provided substantial emergency support to Haiti in the past.
"Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Haiti during this tragic time," said Dr.