Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- Haiti launches campaign to vaccinate over 2 million children against diphtheria, with PAHO support
- New Mission in Haiti Preparing Transition from Peacekeeping to Development Role, Under-Secretary-General Tells Security Council Ahead of Mandate Renewal
- Haïti : Perspectives sur la sécurité alimentaire - février à septembre 2018
- Haiti Staple Food Market Fundamentals, March 2018
- Haiti: Hurricane Irma (MDRHT014) DREF Final Report
In addition to support under its regular and special facilities, the IMF provides emergency assistance through loans to help members meet economic problems arising from sudden and unforeseeable natural disasters. The IMF has also expanded the scope of emergency assistance to include countries emerging from conflict in carefully defined situations.