Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- Human Rights Council holds interactive dialogue with the High Commissioner for Human Rights on Haiti
- Haiti: Physical presence (as of 11 July 2018)
- Security Council Press Statement on Haiti
- Haiti: Humanitarian Funding Overview (as of 28 June 2018)
- UN humanitarian chief mission to Haiti and Panama at start of hurricane season
In addition to support under its regular and special facilities, the IMF provides emergency assistance through loans to help members meet economic problems arising from sudden and unforeseeable natural disasters. The IMF has also expanded the scope of emergency assistance to include countries emerging from conflict in carefully defined situations.