Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- UN Migration Agency Strengthens Preparations for Peak Hurricane Season in Haiti, Caribbean
- Haïti/Choléra : 4 décès et 175 cas d’infection enregistrés à Cornillon/Grand-Bois dans l’espace de 3 moins Spécial
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Emergency Appeal Operations n° MDRHT013 Final Report
- Will there ever be peace for Haiti?
- Haiti: Humanitarian Situation Report - 30 June 2018
In addition to support under its regular and special facilities, the IMF provides emergency assistance through loans to help members meet economic problems arising from sudden and unforeseeable natural disasters. The IMF has also expanded the scope of emergency assistance to include countries emerging from conflict in carefully defined situations.