- UNICEF Haiti: Humanitarian Situation Report - October 2017
- FEWS Haïti : Key Message Update, septembre 2017
- IFRC: Hurricane Irma (MDRHT014) DREF Operation Update No.1
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2017 EN / FR
- Humanitarian Response Plan January 2017 - December 2018 EN / FR
- Haïti Hurricane Matthew priorities and achievements - Critical needs overview (Nov 2016)
- Haïti Appel Eclair Octobre 2016 FR / EN
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017: Haiti
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
L’ouragan Maria qui reste toujours un Ouragan majeur de catégorie 3 sur l'échelle-Saffir Simpson a été localisé cet après-midi (jeudi 21 septembre 2017) à proximité des côtes Nord-est de la République Dominicaine. Il continuait son lent déplacement dans la direction Nord-Ouest avec une vitesse de 15km/h.
Cette trajectoire permet de garder Haïti à l'abri des effets directs de ce cyclone.
Hurricane Maria, which remains a Category 3 major hurricane on the scale-Saffir Simpson, was located this morning (Thursday 21 September 21 2017) near the north-east coast of the Dominican Republic. It continued its slow movement in the direction of north-west with a speed of 15km/h. This trajectory exempts Haiti from the direct effects of the cyclone. However, the stormy rainfall associated with it might cause moderate to strong flooding in the country, particularly in the departments of the Nord-Est, Nord, Centre and Upper Artibonite.
Tropical Cyclone MARIA-17 : Path and Wind Speed Zones (as of 18 September 2017)
This map illustrates the tropical cyclone MARIA-17 path with low, medium and strong wind impact zones observed and predicted at 18 September 2017. The tropical cyclone path and wind speed zones were derived from Joint Research Centre data (Warning 8 issued the 18 th September 2017 at 09:00 UTC). This is a preliminary analysis and has not yet been validated in the field. Please send ground feedback to UNITARUNOSAT.