Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- Haiti: Food Security Situation Report, As of 8 June 2018
- Haiti: Humanitarian Funding Overview (as of 22 May 2018)
- Haïti : Situation de la sécurité alimentaire, Au 8 juin 2018
- United Nations Mission for Justice Support in Haiti - Report of the Secretary-General (S/2018/527)
- "I am proud to build road infrastructure"
February 3, 2011 | by Tracey Gurd
Around the world, there are an estimated 5 million children without access to citizenship. The impact is enormous. These "stateless" children are denied the basic services most of us take for granted-education and health care, for starters-and most grow up in extreme poverty. Without rights, they are left vulnerable to a wide range of dangers, including trafficking and exploitation.