Headlines (last 30 days)
- UN News: Plus d'un Haïtien sur trois a besoin d'une aide alimentaire urgente. 9 Nov 2019
Most read reports
- UN News: Haïti : plus d’une personne sur trois a besoin d’une aide alimentaire urgente. 9 Nov 2019
- IOM: IOM Tracks Repatriations of Haitian Migrants from The Bahamas. 15 Nov 2019
- WFP: Haiti - General Logistics Planning Map (November 2019). 15 Nov 2019
- UN News: Zero new confirmed cholera cases in Haiti for nine months: UN envoy. 14 Nov 2019
- CRS: CRS: Humanitarian disaster looms in Haiti. 17 Oct 2019
The 2015 International Annual Report describes how SOS Children’s Villages around the world supported children and strengthened families and communities in 2015 through community-integrated responses in care, education, health and emergency services.
The 573 SOS Children’s Villages around the world in 2015 are described as ‘care and protection hubs’ for their local communities, as they provided a range of locally-tailored services to support vulnerable children.