Headlines (last 30 days)
- CRS: Humanitarian disaster brewing in Haiti. 17 Oct 2019
- UN SC: UN peacekeeping operations in Haiti are coming to a close. 15 Oct 2019
- OCHA: Unrest disrupts humanitarian programmes in Haiti. 3 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- CRS: CRS: Humanitarian disaster looms in Haiti. 17 Oct 2019
- UN SC: United Nations Peacekeeping Operation in Haiti Closes amid Growing Political, Security Challenges, Top Peace Official Tells Security Council. 15 Oct 2019
- ACTED: Le renforcement et la diversification des filières agricoles haïtiennes contre l’insécurité alimentaire. 17 Oct 2019
- IFRC: Haiti: Civil Unrest (MDRHT016) Emergency Plan of Action Final Report. 17 Oct 2019
- PAHO: Epidemiological Update - Diphtheria in the Americas - Summary of the situation - 18 October 2019. 18 Oct 2019
Since its inception over ten years ago, the Global Nutrition Cluster (GNC) has progressed from its early focus on the development of technical tools and materials and filling research gaps to a much greater emphasis on strengthening country coordination and providing surge support to secure appropriate and high-quality nutrition programming in emergency contexts.
This issue of Nutrition Exchange is our sixth and we continue to profile the writing of those working at national and sub-national level. This issue contains 13 original articles from Bangladesh,
Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Kenya, Niger and Somalia and two with a regional and geographical perspective.