Headlines (last 30 days)
- UN SC: UN peacekeeping operations in Haiti are coming to a close. 15 Oct 2019
- OCHA: Unrest disrupts humanitarian programmes in Haiti. 3 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- UN SC: United Nations Peacekeeping Operation in Haiti Closes amid Growing Political, Security Challenges, Top Peace Official Tells Security Council. 15 Oct 2019
- ACTED: Supporting the diversification of agricultural sectors to reinforce food security in Haiti. 16 Oct 2019
- UN SC: United Nations Mission for Justice Support in Haiti - Report of the Secretary-General (S/2019/805). 13 Oct 2019
- FEWS NET: Central America and Caribbean: Key Message Update, October 2019. 14 Oct 2019
- IFRC: Haiti: Civil Unrest Information bulletin no. 2. 12 Oct 2019
In brief: The Logistics Emergency Teams
The Logistics Emergency Teams (LET) comprises four global logistics and transportation companies: UPS, A.P. Moeller Maersk, Agility and DP World.
The LET partnership is facilitated by the World Economic Forum since 2005 and it is now entering its twelfth year.