Headlines (last 30 days)
- PAHO: Haiti reaches one-year free of Cholera. 23 Jan 2020
Most read reports
- FAO: Belgium and FAO support the Government of Haiti to improve the livelihoods of drought-affected households in the North-East. 18 Feb 2020
- BINUH: Haiti : UN issues report on gang violence in Port au Prince. 18 Feb 2020
- PAHO: PAHO prepares 8 Caribbean countries for laboratory diagnosis of new coronavirus. 13 Feb 2020
- BINUH: Rapport sur les allégations de violations et abus des droits de l’homme lors des attaques dans le quartier de Bel-Air, à Port-au-Prince, du 4 au 6 novembre 2019. 18 Feb 2020
- UN SC: United Nations Integrated Office in Haiti - Report of the Secretary-General (S/2020/123). 19 Feb 2020
One Little Life at a Time: Emergency Response in the Horn of Africa
In 2011, people in the Horn of Africa asked only one question: When will the rains return?
After two years of drought, 13 million people (half of them children) are still hungry and at risk of malnutrition—or worse. Families now depend on humanitarian aid to survive, many sheltered in the camps on the borders of Ethiopia and Kenya.