Appeals & Response Plans
- Haiti: Earthquake - Oct 2018
- Dominican Republic/Haiti: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2018
- Hurricane Maria - Sep 2017
- Hurricane Irma - Sep 2017
- Haiti: Floods - Apr 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Haiti: Floods - Apr 2016
- Haiti: Floods - Jan 2016
- Tropical Storm Erika - Aug 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
Most read reports
- Close Collaboration with Government Key to Successful Transition, Top Official Says, as Security Council Considers Situation in Haiti
- Le Conseil de sécurité débat de la stratégie de sortie de la Mission des Nations Unies pour l’appui à la justice en Haïti (MINUJUSTH)
- L’Ohdh dénonce la détérioration de la situation des droits humains en Haïti
- IDB to invest $125 million to improve drinking water and sanitation services in Haiti
- Haïti-Séisme du 6 octobre 2018 : Le bilan passe à 15 morts et 300 blessés
In a complex and fast-changing world, we remain focused and resolute in pursuit of our goal – to provide the most appropriate, effective medicine in the harshest of environments. As well as responding to vital needs, our aid is born of a desire to show solidarity with people who are suffering, whether as a result of conflict, neglect or disease.
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
UNDP & UN-OHRLLS Discussion Paper
Written by Gail Hurley, Policy Specialist on Development Finance