Appeals & Response Plans
Most read (last 30 days)
- Haiti: Food Security Situation Report, As of 8 June 2018
- United Nations Mission for Justice Support in Haiti - Report of the Secretary-General (S/2018/527)
- Haïti : Situation de la sécurité alimentaire, Au 8 juin 2018
- "I am proud to build road infrastructure"
- Performance Evaluation in LAC Urban DRR Programming: The Neighborhood Approach - Final Report, April 2018
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
UNDP & UN-OHRLLS Discussion Paper
Written by Gail Hurley, Policy Specialist on Development Finance