Appeals & Response Plans
- Haiti: Earthquake - Oct 2018
- Dominican Republic/Haiti: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2018
- Hurricane Maria - Sep 2017
- Hurricane Irma - Sep 2017
- Haiti: Floods - Apr 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Haiti: Floods - Apr 2016
- Haiti: Floods - Jan 2016
- Tropical Storm Erika - Aug 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
Most read reports
- Haïti : le succès de la MINUJUSTH dépend du bon fonctionnement du gouvernement
- L’Ohdh dénonce la détérioration de la situation des droits humains en Haïti
- IDB to invest $125 million to improve drinking water and sanitation services in Haiti
- Haïti Évaluation des Prestations des Services de soins de Santé (EPSS) 2017-2018 - Rapport des Indicateurs Clés
- La BID investira pour améliorer l’accès à l’eau potable et l’assainissement dans d’Haïti
The American people’s compassion and generosity have saved more than 16 million lives and brought us closer than ever to controlling the HIV/AIDS pandemic – community by community, country by country.
Assemblée générale Deuxième Commission
Soixante-treizième session, 10e et 11e séances – matin & après-midi
GENERAL ASSEMBLY SECOND COMMITTEE
SEVENTY-THIRD SESSION, 10TH & 11TH MEETINGS (AM & PM)
Destructive impacts of climate change like droughts, floods and increasingly severe storms are the primary culprits behind decreased farming output and rising hunger worldwide, speakers told the Second Committee (Economic and Financial), as it took up agriculture, food security and nutrition today.
Conflicts and climatic shocks aggravate current food insecurity in many countries
Some 39 countries in need of food assistance - FAO expects slightly lower global cereal production
20 September 2018, Rome - Persistent conflicts and climate-related shocks are currently driving high levels of severe food insecurity, particularly in Southern African and Near East countries, which continue to require humanitarian assistance, according to a new report published by the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) today.
PROJECTED FOOD ASSISTANCE NEEDS FOR MARCH 2019
PROJECTED FOOD ASSISTANCE NEEDS FOR FEBRUARY 2019
Global Overview JULY 2018
In a complex and fast-changing world, we remain focused and resolute in pursuit of our goal – to provide the most appropriate, effective medicine in the harshest of environments. As well as responding to vital needs, our aid is born of a desire to show solidarity with people who are suffering, whether as a result of conflict, neglect or disease.
PROJECTED FOOD ASSISTANCE NEEDS FOR JANUARY 2019
THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION,
Having regard to the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union,
Having regard to Council Regulation (EC) No 1257/96 of 20 June 1996 concerning humanitarian aid1 , and in particular Article 2, Article 4 and Article 15(2) and (3) thereof,
Having regard to Council Decision 2013/755/EU of 25 November 2013 on the association of the overseas countries and territories with the European Union ('Overseas Association Decision')2 , and in particular Article 79 thereof,
Global Overview JUNE 2018
CERF announces new findings in latest Results Report
Claudia Hargarten June 26, 2018
A new Results Report takes stock of how a US$439 million humanitarian investment from more than 50 donors delivered life-saving assistance to over 22 million people facing the consequences of natural disasters and conflict around the world.