Most read reports
- Guadeloupe - Antilles Islands, France - Wind Storm - Pre-event Situation, Reference Map (14 Sep 2017)
- Guadaloupe (FR): Location Map (2013)
- Guadeloupe: Reference map (as of 18 September 2017)
- France - Marie Galante - Grand-Bourg - Hurricane Maria Impact Map, Observed the 21/09/2017
- Guadeloupe Reference Map, Basse-Terre Area (19 Sep 2017)
SYNOPSIS OF HURRICANE MARIA
Maria, the 13th named storm of the 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season, became a category 5 hurricane near the Leeward Islands on Monday September 18th, 2017. Hurricane Maria impacted Dominica at approximately 9:35pm on September 18th as an extremely strong hurricane with wind speeds of 155 mph. Maria then impacted Antigua and Barbuda, Montserrat and St. Kitts and Nevis on September 19th, 2017 and the Virgin Islands September 19 – 20, 2017.