Most read reports
- France - Marie Galante - Grand-Bourg - Hurricane Maria Impact Map, Observed the 21/09/2017
- Guadeloupe: Reference map (as of 18 September 2017)
- Guadeloupe - Antilles Islands, France - Wind Storm - Pre-event Situation, Reference Map (14 Sep 2017)
- Guadeloupe Reference Map, Basse-Terre Area (19 Sep 2017)
- Guadaloupe (FR): Location Map (2013)
Impacting the Windwards
At 11:00am Eastern Caribbean Time today September 23, 2002, the poorly defined center of Tropical Depression 13 was located at 12.8N 59.5W or approximately 20 miles SSE of Barbados. A Tropical Storm Watch remains in effect for the Lesser Antilles from Guadeloupe to the Grenadines including Barbados. Barbados at this time is experiencing wind gusts of approximately 55mph.