Most read reports
- France - Marie Galante - Grand-Bourg - Hurricane Maria Impact Map, Observed the 21/09/2017
- Guadaloupe (FR): Location Map (2013)
- Guadeloupe: Reference map (as of 18 September 2017)
- Guadeloupe - Antilles Islands, France - Wind Storm - Pre-event Situation, Reference Map (14 Sep 2017)
- Guadeloupe Reference Map, Basse-Terre Area (19 Sep 2017)
I. Executive summary
Influenza - Multistate (Europe) - Monitoring 2015-2016 season
Influenza transmission in Europe shows a clear seasonal pattern, with peak activity during winter months. ECDC monitors influenza activity in Europe during the winter season and publishes its report weekly on the Flu News Europe website.
Update of the week
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 13-19 March 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, haemolytic uraemic syndrome in Romania and seasonal influenza.