- Fiji: Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Gita - Feb 2018
- Tropical Depression TD04F - Dec 2016
- Pacific: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Zena - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Winston - Feb 2016
- Pacific: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Pam - Mar 2015
- Fiji: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Lusi - Mar 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Pacific: Tropical Cyclone Mona Information Bulletin
- Fiji: Tropical Cyclone Mona Category 1 (2 January 2019)
- Fiji: Tropical Cyclone Mona Category 2 (4 January 2019)
- Media release No.16: TC Mona further intensifies and upgrades to Category 2 (1pm, Friday, 04 January 2019)
- Fiji: Tropical Cyclone Mona Category 1 (3 January 2019)
The Prime Minister, Hon. Peter O’Neill CMG MP, has announced that Papua New Guinea will this week provide 5.5 million Kina to Fiji for the recovery effort following cyclone Winston last week.
PM O’Neill said the funding is intended to purchase shelter, food and medicine for people affected by the serious tropical storm.
“We hope this funding will make a difference for many people who have lost family members, have lost their houses, lost their possessions and lost their sources of food,” Prime Minister O’Neill said.
We, the Pacific Islands Ministers, gathered in Nadi, Fiji, on 28 October 2015 to deliberate on strengthening climate change resilience through reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health (RMNCAH);