- Tropical Cyclone Gita - Feb 2018
- Pacific: Dengue Outbreak - 2017-2018
- Tropical Depression TD04F - Dec 2016
- Pacific: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Zena - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Winston - Feb 2016
- Pacific: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Pam - Mar 2015
- Fiji: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Lusi - Mar 2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- Support for Fiji's meningococcal outbreak
- Republic of Fiji: Tropical Cyclone Josie and Tropical Cyclone Keni Rapid Gender, Protection and Inclusion Analysis (April 2018)
- Fiji Ministries and partners commit to ‘WASH for Quality Life’
- Media Release no.75: Take heed of warnings - heavy rain, strong wind, damaging heavy swell warnings in force (4pm, Sunday, 27 May 2018)
- New Zealand support to limit dengue fever in Fiji
The Prime Minister, Hon. Peter O’Neill CMG MP, has announced that Papua New Guinea will this week provide 5.5 million Kina to Fiji for the recovery effort following cyclone Winston last week.
PM O’Neill said the funding is intended to purchase shelter, food and medicine for people affected by the serious tropical storm.
“We hope this funding will make a difference for many people who have lost family members, have lost their houses, lost their possessions and lost their sources of food,” Prime Minister O’Neill said.
We, the Pacific Islands Ministers, gathered in Nadi, Fiji, on 28 October 2015 to deliberate on strengthening climate change resilience through reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health (RMNCAH);