- Fiji: Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Gita - Feb 2018
- Tropical Depression TD04F - Dec 2016
- Pacific: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Zena - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Winston - Feb 2016
- Pacific: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Pam - Mar 2015
- Fiji: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Lusi - Mar 2014
Most read reports
- Hon. PM Bainimarama at the launch of Fiji's National Adaptation Plan
- Media Release: Meningococcal Disease Outbreak, 21 March 2018
- Fiji to Implement Flash Flood Guidance System
- Fiji school rebuild to be complete by September next year
- Fiji Meningococcal C Outbreak Situation Report: Volume 04, 2018 (Report Date: April 19th, 2018)
In this issue we look at the Commemoration of the International Day for Disaster Reduction, IDDR, around the region with a range of articles and contributions from our partners.
People living with disability focus of IDDR
On October 13 the Paciic joined the world in commemorating the Inter- national Day for Disaster Reduction with a special focus on people living with disability.
4CA Partners were amongst organisers raising awareness on the importance of supporting people living with disability during disasters.