- Fiji: Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Gita - Feb 2018
- Tropical Depression TD04F - Dec 2016
- Pacific: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Zena - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Winston - Feb 2016
- Pacific: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Pam - Mar 2015
- Fiji: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Lusi - Mar 2014
Most read reports
- Media Release: Meningococcal Disease Outbreak, 21 March 2018
- Fiji Meningococcal C Outbreak Situation Report: Volume 04, 2018 (Report Date: April 19th, 2018)
- Vaccination response to meningococcal outbreak at St John’s College
- Hon PM Bainimarama's statement on cyclone assistance relief effort (CARE) for Fiji
- Fiji Meningococcal C Outbreak Situation Report: Volume 02, 2018 (Report Date: April 5th, 2018)
A major storm system is bringing vast amounts of rain and damaging winds to remote nation states in Melanesia.
Tropical cyclone Pam has brought torrential rain and damaging winds to the islands of Melanesia.
As Pam continues its journey across the South Pacific, weather conditions could become much worse as it develops into a "supercyclone".
Pam began to form on March 6, 750km to the east-northeast of the Solomon Islands - a remote island chain about 1,750km northeast of Australia's northeastern city of Cairns.