- Tropical Cyclone Gita - Feb 2018
- Tropical Depression TD04F - Dec 2016
- Pacific: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Zena - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Winston - Feb 2016
- Pacific: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Pam - Mar 2015
- Fiji: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Lusi - Mar 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Evan - Dec 2012
A major storm system is bringing vast amounts of rain and damaging winds to remote nation states in Melanesia.
Tropical cyclone Pam has brought torrential rain and damaging winds to the islands of Melanesia.
As Pam continues its journey across the South Pacific, weather conditions could become much worse as it develops into a "supercyclone".
Pam began to form on March 6, 750km to the east-northeast of the Solomon Islands - a remote island chain about 1,750km northeast of Australia's northeastern city of Cairns.