- Fiji: Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Gita - Feb 2018
- Pacific: Dengue Outbreak - 2017-2018
- Tropical Depression TD04F - Dec 2016
- Pacific: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Zena - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Winston - Feb 2016
- Pacific: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Pam - Mar 2015
- Fiji: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- Crowdsourced mobile application to track disasters tested for first time in Fiji
- Fiji Meningococcal C Outbreak Situation Report: Volume 09, 2018 (Report Date: June 04, 2018)
- Assessing Fiji’s climate vulnerability: A blueprint for building resilience
- Fidji : Points forts du projet - Assistance d’urgence pour rétablir la production agricole, halieutique et de plantes aquatiques après le cyclone tropical Winston (OSRO/FIJ/602/BEL)
- Hon. Minister for Waterways, Dr. Mahendra Reddy at the commissioning of the construction of river bank protection works
Central America - Food Insecurity
• Guatemala - a food insecure population of 1 to 2.49 million people from February until next main harvest in August 2016.
• Honduras, many poor households will have very limited maize reserves after the 2015 drought and will be facing a food crisis by March.
• El Salvador & Nicaragua - the number of people affected is lower but still of concern with critical numbers being reached from March 2016.