- Fiji: Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Gita - Feb 2018
- Tropical Depression TD04F - Dec 2016
- Pacific: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Zena - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Winston - Feb 2016
- Pacific: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Pam - Mar 2015
- Fiji: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Lusi - Mar 2014
Most read reports
- Media Release: Meningococcal Disease Outbreak, 21 March 2018
- The Pacific Humanitarian Team at a glance
- Fiji Meningococcal C Outbreak Situation Report: Volume 04, 2018 (Report Date: April 19th, 2018)
- USGS Earthquake Shaking Green Alert: M 8.2, 281km NNE of Ndoi Island, Fiji (19 Aug 2018)
- Vaccination response to meningococcal outbreak at St John’s College
Central America - Food Insecurity
• Guatemala - a food insecure population of 1 to 2.49 million people from February until next main harvest in August 2016.
• Honduras, many poor households will have very limited maize reserves after the 2015 drought and will be facing a food crisis by March.
• El Salvador & Nicaragua - the number of people affected is lower but still of concern with critical numbers being reached from March 2016.
Conflict, instability and disasters continued to take an immense toll on development in 2014. However, as this report shows, UNDP continued to help countries prevent and respond to disasters, protect justice, uphold security and the rule of law, promote inclusive governance and build peace. Active in over 170 countries and territories, UNDP is there before and after a crisis.