- Fiji: Meningitis Outbreak - Mar 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Gita - Feb 2018
- Tropical Depression TD04F - Dec 2016
- Pacific: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Zena - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Winston - Feb 2016
- Pacific: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Pam - Mar 2015
- Fiji: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Lusi - Mar 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Pacific: Tropical Cyclone Mona Information Bulletin
- Fiji: Tropical Cyclone Mona Category 1 (2 January 2019)
- Fiji: Tropical Cyclone Mona Category 2 (4 January 2019)
- Media release No.16: TC Mona further intensifies and upgrades to Category 2 (1pm, Friday, 04 January 2019)
- Fiji: Tropical Cyclone Mona Category 1 (3 January 2019)
Ref. OCHA/GVA - 2000/0226A
OCHA Situation Report No. 1
Fiji - Floods
Surveys on the extent of damage caused by flash floods is slowly underway in the Western Division.
However, officials said today that despite improvements to the weather, complete surveys can only be done when all the roads are accessible.
December 8th, 2000ate
Heavy flooding in Ba and Tavua yesterday (07/12/00) brought almost all activities to a standstill.
Numerous roads and bridges were closed to traffic and villagers sought sanctuary in various evacuation centers.
Acting Divisional Officer for Tavua, Ram Chandra, said that about 60 men, women and children from Nabuna Village had fled to the Tavua District School.
"A major portion of the village is under water and people don't want to take risks which could spell disaster," Mr Chandra said.
In Ba, part of the town's main trading center and …
- Fiji Red Cross Society Disaster Preparedness & Response Policy
2.1 Basic Policy