- Tropical Cyclone Gita - Feb 2018
- Pacific: Dengue Outbreak - 2017-2018
- Tropical Depression TD04F - Dec 2016
- Pacific: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Zena - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Winston - Feb 2016
- Pacific: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Pam - Mar 2015
- Fiji: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Lusi - Mar 2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- Fiji Meningococcal C Outbreak Situation Report: Volume 01, 2018 (Report Date: March 29th, 2018)
- Fiji Meteorological Service Media Release No.63: TD13F Expected to Loop before It Tracks South-eastwards
- Fiji: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Track Map - Tropical Cyclone Keni (Tropical Cyclone Warning Number 27 issued 1343 UTC Monday 9 April 2018)
- Fiji Meningococcal C Outbreak Situation Report: Volume 02, 2018 (Report Date: April 5th, 2018)
- Fiji Meteorological Service Media Release No.62: Tropical Cyclone Alert Now in Force for Western Division
The map below shows asylum applications by under age 18 year olds and gender. Darker colours mean more people have applied in a certain country. Use the slider to select a year or the drop down menus below to display data for different age groups or different home countries.
- Countries and territories reporting mosquito-borne Zika virus infections for the first time in the past week:
The investigation by the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand confirmed two cases of Zika-related microcephaly on 30 September 2016. This is the first time that Zikarelated microcephaly cases have been confirmed in Southeast Asia. The mothers reported no travel history to areas outside of Thailand.
Countries and territories reporting mosquito-borne Zika virus infections for the first time in the past week:
None - Mosquito-borne Zika infections acquired by travelers returning from the Maldives were reported by Germany and Spain in the past week. Prior Zika cases were reported in January 2016.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats.
This issue covers the period 29 May - 4 June 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, an outbreak of enterovirus and yellow fever.