- Tropical Cyclone Gita - Feb 2018
- Pacific: Dengue Outbreak - 2017-2018
- Tropical Depression TD04F - Dec 2016
- Pacific: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Zena - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Winston - Feb 2016
- Pacific: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Pam - Mar 2015
- Fiji: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Lusi - Mar 2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- Republic of Fiji: Tropical Cyclone Josie and Tropical Cyclone Keni Rapid Gender, Protection and Inclusion Analysis (April 2018)
- Fiji Ministries and partners commit to ‘WASH for Quality Life’
- Media Release no.75: Take heed of warnings - heavy rain, strong wind, damaging heavy swell warnings in force (4pm, Sunday, 27 May 2018)
- New Zealand support to limit dengue fever in Fiji
- Fiji Meningococcal C Outbreak Situation Report: Volume 08, 2018 (Report Date: May 14th, 2018)
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
This document provides an overview of open-source-reported new laws or regulations affecting NGOs, and a summary of reported administrative decisions that affected their ability to operate. Links to the relevant Aid in Danger Monthly News Brief (in brackets in each sentence) provide further information.
The map below shows asylum applications by under age 18 year olds and gender. Darker colours mean more people have applied in a certain country. Use the slider to select a year or the drop down menus below to display data for different age groups or different home countries.
The Minister for Agriculture, Rural and Maritime Development and National Disaster Management Office (NDMO) Hon. Inia Seruiratu received twelve solar portable generators from the Government of Israel to help assist victims of Tropical Cyclone Winston.
While receiving the generators, Minister Seruiratu on behalf of the Fijian Government acknowledged the work carried out by the Israel Government to victims of Cyclone Winston especially for the reconstruction of Vuma village in Ovalau.