Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Teaching science and hope in an Ethiopian refugee camp
People must be able to access what they need through the market rather than indefinite quantities of international humanitarian aid.
I first met Omar Adan in August, not too long after he had lost more than 300 sheep, camels and donkeys to the on-going drought in Ethiopia.
As millions of lives are threatened by a drought and resultant famine in the Horn of Africa, Think Africa Press asks what can be done to improve food security in the region.
Article | 11 July 2011 - 3:16pm | By James Schneider Share |