Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Change and Continuity in Protests and Political Violence PM Abiy’s Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: The 2018 HDRP is facing a US$416.4 million funding shortfall to cover needs until the end of the year
- Helping Ethiopia Achieve Green Growth and Avoid Industrialised Nations’ Environmental Mistakes
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 65 | 01-14 October 2018
CIAT is rolling out climate-smart agriculture (CSA) profiles for four additional African countries. They are Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Niger, and Ethiopia.
CSA refers to practices that aim to increase farm productivity while helping farmers adapt to climate change or reduce greenhouse gas emissions, or both.
The profiles analyze such practices, but they also outline the challenges that countries face due to the changing climate and the impact that might have in the future.
They, in particular, take into account specific conditions of countries.
African crops and livestock in a changing climate
June 29, 2015 by Julian Ramirez-Villegas
Cross-posted from the CCAFS blog.
Download the full report here