Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Ethiopia: Some 1,786 Displaced Persons Return Home
- Ethiopia: West Guji Zone - Ongoing Humanitarian Activities Overview (as of 15 Sep 2018)
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
14 February, 2013, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - The Federal Republic of Ethiopia Ministry of Agriculture and the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) today launched a new US$ 5 million project aimed at doubling agricultural production by smallholder farmers in the next five years.
Nairobi, Kenya: Over 100 African crop breeding experts including World Food Prize laureate Gebesa Ejeta are meeting in Nairobi this week to discuss how to meet smallholder farmers' need for high performing and high impact seed varieties.
27 June 2012 - AGRA President Jane Karuku joined partners in celebrating the launch of the Kenyan African Agricultural Capital Fund (AACF). You can read her full remarks below.
Remarks – AACF launch, Serena Hotel, Nairobi– 27 June 2012 – 8:00-10:30
Ladies and gentleman, I am very pleased to be able to join you today for the Kenyan launch of the African Agricultural Capital Fund (AACF) and I would like to thank Pearl Capital for the invitation to speak to you this morning.