Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15-28 October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Mai-Aini Refugee Camp - Camp Profile Shire 31 October 2018
- Hitsats Refugee Camp - Camp Profile Shire 31 October 2018
KUWAIT, Nov 3 (KUNA) -- The Special envoy of His Highness the Amir, Amiri Diwan Advisor Mohammad Abulhassan on Thursday stressed importance of the establishment of a medical center in the African Union (AU) headquarters; Addis Ababa, through a donation by His Highness the Amir, which will reflect greatly on Kuwaiti-African partnership.
Abulhassan remarks came in a speech during a ceremony organized by the AU Commission, marking the occasion of opening the center at the Ethiopian capital this morning.
BRUSSELS, Sept 22 (KUNA) -- A senior UN official is urging the international community, in particular Yemen's neighbours, to increase humanitarian and development aid to the country or risk seeing Yemen fall into chaos and anarchy.
"If Yemen does not get international help it is a new Somalia in the making," Naveed Hussain, UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) Representative in Yemen told the Kuwait news agency, KUNA, in an interview during a visit to Brussels on Friday
UNITED NATIONS, Oct 17 (KUNA) -- The Eritrean troops and tanks that entered the Temporary Security Zone monitored by the UN Mission in Ethiopia and Eritrea (UNMEE) are still there, according to UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric who gave an update of the situation at the border between the two countries at the daily press briefing on Tuesday.
UNMEE reported earlier that the Eritrean Defence Forces (EDF) moved approximately 1,500 troops and 14 tanks into the Temporary Security Zone and took over one UNMEE checkpoint.
"The troops that entered are still there.