Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Eritrea-Ethiopia peace leads to a refugee surge
Red Cross Society of China allocated 8 million yuan humanitarian aid to drought areas of east Africa.
Of the aid, 2 million yuan assistance is for the Kenyan Red Cross, 2 million yuan for the Ethiopian Red Cross and 4 million yuan for other affected countries through the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society.
The east Africa is experiencing the most serious drought and famine since the 1980s. 12.4 million refugees in Somalia, Kenya, Djibouti and Ethiopia is in need of rescue.