Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Ethiopia - Round 13: September - October 2018
- Eritrea-Ethiopia peace leads to a refugee surge
- Ethiopia to vaccinate more than 1 million people against yellow fever
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
The Netherlands has joined an innovative partnership with the ILO to support refugees and their host communities.
GENEVA (ILO news) - The Netherlands and the ILO have launched a new strategic partnership to create livelihoods for refugees and host communities in the Horn of Africa and the Middle East.
Low-income, rainfed subsistence farmers are amongst Ethiopia’s most vulnerable segment of population, particularly when rainy seasons start late and end early. About 40% of the targeted 50,000 households are headed by women and about 60% are enrolled in the country’s Productive Safety Net Project, a well-established social protection program that serves eight million low income people.
Working Paper No. 5