Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- WFP Ethiopia: Food and Nutrition Assistance to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in East and West Hararghe zones - September 2018
- Ethiopia - New episode of ethnic violence (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
December 10, 2014
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz contributed $104 million to the World Food Program (WFP) to help meet an urgent need for funding to continue food distribution to millions of refugees sheltering in countries neighboring Syria, in Ethiopia and in Kenya.
“The contribution to the World Food Program reflects King Abdullah's desire to help those in need, regardless of religion, sect or ethnicity,” said Saudi Ambassador to the United States Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir.
Jeddah, 4th March 2003 - The Board of Executive Directors of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) on Monday concluded its 213th session, with the approval of financing worth over $325 million for member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries.