Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia to vaccinate more than 1 million people against yellow fever
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Ethiopia - Round 13: September - October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
By Ravina Pattni and Kelly Ward (IRI/CCAFS)
Workshop for developing expertise in data and digital solutions to support smallholder farmers in Ethiopia.
Climate change is threatening farmers’ livelihoods in Ethiopia. Climate information services are a critical component of climate adaptation in the country.
Making climate information available to policymakers at the national level as well as to smallholder farmers to inform their decision-making is a key goal of the Ethiopian government and its partners.
Setting an innovative vision for transforming agriculture and food security under climate variability and change in East Africa
Catherine Mungai and Maren Radeny
How Ethiopia’s social safety net programme leads to climate change mitigation cobenefits
Dawit Solomon, Dominic Woolf, Lili Szilagyi and Catherine Mungai
Climate services in agriculture: What are the costs and benefits of investment for Africa?
Lili Szilagyi and Catherine Munga
Working Paper No. 209