Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- UNHCR Ethiopia Factsheet - November 2018
- Ethiopia: Historic reforms encouraging; country’s displaced must not be forgotten
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
14 October, Kampala – A half-day meeting of ministers in-charge of Karamoja Cluster affairs from Ethiopia, Kenya, South Sudan and Uganda that convened in Kampala’s Munynyo Commonwealth resort today concluded with the launch of an annual ministerial forum as well as a collective commitment on harmonizing peace, security and development initiatives across the Cluster.
Luanda - Angola will contribute with USD five million in the campaign to help people in the Horn of Africa affected by hunger and drought.
This announcement was made this Friday, in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, by the Angolan Foreign Affairs minister, George Chicoti.
George Chicoti, who represented the Angolan head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos, in the Donors Conference for the countries of the Horn of Africa affected by drought and hunger, said that the Angolan Government is following with sadness and worry the situation facing the people in that region of the continent.