Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia - New episode of ethnic violence (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
November 4th, 2017 ― Doha: Qatar Red Crescent Society (QRCS) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Action for the Needy in Ethiopia (ANE), to conduct humanitarian projects for the benefit of refugees and host communities in the country.
The new plan is in implementation of an MoU signed with Qatar Fund for Development (QFFD) in June 2017 to launch a humanitarian programme at a cost of $3 million (nearly QR 11 million).
$3mn Co-Funding for 62,300 Beneficiaries
June 6th, 2017 ― Doha: Qatar Fund for Development (QFFD) and Qatar Red Crescent (QRCS) have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to launch a multi-sectoral intervention program for the most vulnerable communities in Ethiopia.