Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- Ethiopia: 3W - Agriculture Cluster Ongoing Activities Map (as of November 2018)
- Ethiopia: 3W - WASH Cluster Ongoing and Planned Activities map (as of November 2018)
- Ethiopia: 2018 HDRP Funding Update (as of 15 January 2019)
- Ethiopia: 3W - Education Cluster Ongoing and Planned Activities Map (as of November 2018)
Mitigating Adverse Effects of Natural Disasters by Integrating Psychosocial Support into Nutrition Interventions.
Content for this message was developed by Vijaya Singh (UNICEF and ECD Focal Point for the IASC Education Cluster) and Mary Moran (ChildFund International) for the INEE Task Team on Early Childhood Development and the Consultative Group on Early Childhood Care and Development.
Millions of children living in states affected by fragility are denied the right to education or have their education interrupted due to conditions in which they live and the inadequate funding arrangements for their education in such contexts.