Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR Ethiopia Fact Sheet December 2018
- UNHCR Ethiopia - Operational Update (December 2018)
HUDIKSVALL, Sweden, Dec 30 (UNHCR) – One evening last summer, Ibrahim Nur and his family stepped out of a bus and looked out over the Baltic Sea. The air was crisp and all they could hear was the sound of the waves hitting the shore.
Finally, after 13 years as refugees in Somalia and Yemen, they had found a new home. But it was one where climate, culture and environment could barely be more different to the baking-hot Horn of Africa where persecution and conflict had matched their every step.