Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- EU steps up support for Ethiopia: emergency aid for refugees, internally displaced people and to tackle natural disasters
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- Ethiopia-Kenya high-level cross-border Peace dialogue concludes with an action plan to address ongoing inter-communal conflict along common border
United Nations increases health spending in 2013
COPENHAGEN, 10 July 2014 – The value of procurement of goods and services by the United Nations was $16.1 billion in 2013, with the largest sums spent on pharmaceuticals, healthcare services, medical equipment, transportation, construction and food.
These highlights are part of the latest Annual Statistical Report on UN Procurement, which provides data and analysis on the goods and services procured by the UN system in support of its operations.
Las adquisiciones de las Naciones Unidas alcanzan los 15.400 millones USD en 2012
COPENHAGUE – Las adquisiciones de bienes y servicios por parte de las Naciones Unidas alcanzaron los 15.400 millones USD en 2012. Las mayores sumas se destinaron a productos farmacéuticos, equipo médico, alimentos, transporte y construcción.
Les achats de l’ONU en 2012 se chiffrent à 15,4 milliards de dollars
COPENHAGUE – La valeur des biens et services achetés par les Nations Unies en 2012 se chiffre à 15,4 milliards de dollars, principalement dans les domaines pharmaceutique, médical, alimentaire, des transports et de la construction.
UN procurement at $15.4 billion in 2012
COPENHAGEN – The value of procurement of goods and services by the United Nations was $15.4 billion in 2012, with some of the largest sums spent on pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, food, transportation and construction.
COPENHAGEN – The value of procurement of goods and services by the United Nations was $14.3 billion in 2011, down slightly on the previous year.