Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia – New Episode of Ethnic Violence (DG ECHO, Media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
People must be able to access what they need through the market rather than indefinite quantities of international humanitarian aid.
I first met Omar Adan in August, not too long after he had lost more than 300 sheep, camels and donkeys to the on-going drought in Ethiopia.
As millions of lives are threatened by a drought and resultant famine in the Horn of Africa, Think Africa Press asks what can be done to improve food security in the region.
Article | 11 July 2011 - 3:16pm | By James Schneider Share |