Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- German Launches Special Training Initiative to Refugees in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia: The 2018 HDRP is facing a US$416.4 million funding shortfall to cover needs until the end of the year
- Change and Continuity in Protests and Political Violence PM Abiy’s Ethiopia
Within the framework of the constant cooperation between Egypt and the African brotherly countries and enhancing and increasing the brotherly cooperation ties between the African peoples, the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa, in coordination with the Egyptian Ministry of Health, dispatched a medical convoy to Ethiopia.
Upon the instructions of the Foreign Minister, the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa intensified its efforts with Ethiopia through offering humanitarian assistance. A medical convoy consisting of 18 doctors was dispatched during the period from 12/6/2011 to 22/6/2011. During their presence, the crew of the Egyptian medical convoy performed 92 surgeries in "Dil-chora" hospital in "Dire Dawa" city and "Debrazit" hospital in "Basketo" city, including surgeries in breast cancer, colon, stomach and digestive system.
Cairo, 02/06/2005 - The Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa is taking the necessary the procedures to dispatch a medical convoy to Ethiopia during this month in coordination with the Egyptian ministry of health.