Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Mass Arrests, ‘Brainwashing’ Threaten Ethiopia’s Reform Agenda
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Plight of refugees in Ethiopia brought to the fore in UNFPA leadership visit
The Cost of Hunger Study in Africa (COHA) is a project led by the African Union Commission (AUC) and the NEPAD Planning and Coordinating Agency, and supported by the UN Economic Commission for Africa (ECA), and the UN World Food Programme (WFP). COHA is a multi-country study aimed at estimating the economic and social impacts of child undernutrition in Africa.
15 March 2010 Kigali, Rwanda - Food security has become the top priority of all countries in the Eastern African sub-region, said the Director of the United Nation's Economic Commission for Africa Sub-Regional Office for Eastern Africa (UNECA SRO-EA).
"Addressing food insecurity has become a matter of urgency for our sub-region," said Mr.
Huitième Conférence régionale africaine
sur les femmes (Beijing + 15)
16 - 20 Novembre 2009
Eighth Africa Regional Conference on Women
(Beijing + 15)
16 - 20 November 2009
Addis Ababa, 01 October, 2009 ( ECA) - The Director of Food and Sustainable Development Division at the Economic Commission for Africa (ECA), Dr. Josue Dione said today in Addis Ababa that the Commission's work, especially in land policy, agriculture and climate change, were in line with the most serious development challenges faced by Africa.
Briefing the Bureau of the fifth session of the Africa Committee on Sustainable Development, Dr.
Meeting of the Committee of Experts of the 2nd Joint Annual Meetings of the AU Conference of Ministers of Economy and Finance and ECA Conference of Ministers of Finance, Planning and Economic Development