Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR Ethiopia Fact Sheet December 2018
- UNHCR Ethiopia - Operational Update (December 2018)
The 22nd meeting of the International Contact Group (ICG) on Somalia was held from 2-3 July 2012 in Rome under the chairmanship of the United Nations Secretary-General’s Special Representative for Somalia, Dr Augustine Mahiga, together with the ICG Co-chairs (Norway and the USA).
Addis Ababa, 3 October - The Secretary-General's Special Representative for Somalia, Francois Lonseny Fall, visited Ethiopia today as part of a seven-nation mission to promote peace and reconciliation in Somalia.
Acting on recommendations contained in the UN Security Council Presidential Statement of 13 July 2006, Ambassador Fall also plans to visit Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Sudan, Uganda and Yemen for consultations with their respective leaders.
Among the most critical issues …