Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants Applauds Ethiopia’s New Refugee Law
- UN Entities Support Ethiopia’s Quest for Policy Coherence for SDGs
Agency for Co-operation and Research in Development, ACORD has resumed its operations in Southwestern region of Gambella, Ethiopia, following a ceasure of ethnic clashes that have been ongoing in the area for the last 6 months.
Consequently, the organisation is planning a series of peace conferences that will address issues of peace and stability in the region and advocate for communities from different ethnic groups to live together in harmony.
Conferences and peace-building meeting in Gambella and Jikawo to be held soon are hoped would go on uninterrupted.