Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Change and Continuity in Protests and Political Violence PM Abiy’s Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Ethiopia: The 2018 HDRP is facing a US$416.4 million funding shortfall to cover needs until the end of the year
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- UNHCR Ethiopia Fact Sheet September 2018
Addis Ababa, March 25, 2015-The Government of Ethiopia today signed a USD150 thousand agreement with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) to extend the ongoing project support for the Peacekeeping Training at the Ethiopian International Peacekeeping Training Centre (EIPKTC) since its establishment in 2012.
A new Ethiopian International Peace-keeping Training Centre (EIPKTC) to be set up in Addis Ababa is intended to become a regional and international centre of excellence in peace-keeping, peace-building and conflict resolution.
The Federal Ministry of Defence (MoD), the Ministry of Economic Development and Economic Affairs (MoFED) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) have now signed an agreement for a one-year programme that supports the establishment of the EEIPKTC.