Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Refugee Girls Gain from Effort to Teach Life Skills
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopian Peacekeeping Mission in Abyei Called as Successful, MoFA
- Gov’t, ONLF Sign Peace Deal
Of the world's 101 million children out of school, between 50 and 70 per cent are from minorities or indigenous peoples, Minority Rights Group International (MRG) says in a new report released today.
The State of the World's Minorities and Indigenous Peoples 2009 details how minority and indigenous children have been systematically excluded, discriminated against, or are too poor to afford an education.
In developing countries with the largest number of children out of school, such as …
This is a summary of what was said by UNHCR spokesman Kris Janowski - to whom quoted text may be attributed - at today's press briefing at the Palais des Nations in Geneva.
This report includes: (A) Ethiopia (B) Angola (C) Sudan (D) Burundi (E) West Africa Coastal a) Guinea 2) Sierra Leone 3) Liberia (F) FYRo Macedonia (G) West and Central Asia 1) Afghanistan 2) Tajikistan 3) Pakistan 4) Iran