Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
This is the eighth Protection Trends report prepared by the South Sudan Protection Cluster (PC) in close collaboration with Child Protection, SGBV and Land Mines and Explosive Remnants of War sub-clusters, and other protection actors.
The report provides an overview of the protection situation highlighting the main threats to civilians that have caused displacement, and describes trends on issues reported and observed in the second and third quarters of 2016 (1 April through 30 September).
This report is the seventh in a series of Protection Trends papers prepared by the South Sudan Protection Cluster in close collaboration with the three sub-clusters and other protection actors. After providing an overview of the protection situation, the paper discusses trends on issues reported and observed in the first quarter of 2016 (1 January through 31 March), including forced displacement and population movements, threats against children, gender-based violence, and landmines and explosive remnants of war.