Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Mass Arrests, ‘Brainwashing’ Threaten Ethiopia’s Reform Agenda
- Plight of refugees in Ethiopia brought to the fore in UNFPA leadership visit
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
Despite ongoing peace negotiations, clashes between belligerents continue, resulting in further displacements.
2 486 563 South Sudanese refugees in neighboring countries
298 881 Refugees in South Sudan
1 903 650 South Sudanese IDPs (incl. IDPs in PoCs in respective states)
198 202 South Sudanese IDPs in PoCs
As of 1 June | Source: DG ECHO
The humanitarian, security and operating conditions continue to deteriorate.
Seven million people, or two-third of the population, are in need of humanitarian assistance.