Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- ECHO Factsheet – Ethiopia – Last updated 17/12/2018
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
Over 140,000 people in 11 countries will benefit; includes emergency humanitarian response in South Sudan
Over 140,000 people in 11 countries will benefit from 13 projects totaling $4 million committed by Canadian Foodgrains Bank in March.
Malaria Consortium announces a new multi-country programme to improve diagnosis of pneumonia in four countries in Africa and Southeast Asia. The programme aims to reduce child mortality by identifying the most accurate and user-friendly diagnostic tools for the management of pneumonia in Uganda, South Sudan, Ethiopia and Cambodia.
Pneumonia is a leading cause of death in children under five, often as a result of late care-seeking, inappropriate treatment due to a lack of awareness of pneumonia symptoms and misdiagnosing symptoms as malaria.